Universal Tool and Cutter Grinder
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PP-6025G
- Processing Object: Tool and Cutter
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Cylindrical Grinder Type: Sharpening Machine
- Certification: CE
- Max. Grinding Diameter: 250mm
- Trademark: BEIER
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8460390000
- Type: Tool Grinding Machine
- Abrasives: Grinding Wheel
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Precision: Precision
- Condition: New
- Max. Grinding Length: 540mm
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
Universal Sharpening Machine
l Both HSS cutters and Carbide cutters are available for sharpening.
l Precision Linear guideway makes the table stable and smoothly operated.
l All of the formed cutters, butt mill, end mill, R-shaped mill, cylinder mill, face and side mill, singleangle mill, reamer, turning tool, R-shaped turning tool, hobber, drill, tap, graver, strong cutting tool, chamfering tool, round paper knife, plane grooves and profiled faces, etc.
l The motor could be rotated 360°, more functions and grinding range.
1) The universal cutter & tool grinder is designed to sharpen various cutters.
2) It also includes many accessories designed for specific functions.
3) From these accessories the operator can set up the correct attachment according to the cutters that need to be sharpened.
4) The machine is able to grind drilling bits, threading taps, end-millingand slot drilling cutters, face milling cutters, turning tools, circular slitting cutters, and saw blades (optional) etc.
5) The machines base is made of cast steel construction resulting in high stability during operation.
6) The sliding table is mounted on precise linear ball rails that provide smooth and accurate movement.
7) The grinding head support is made up of double rotating bracket, which allows the head to rotate in both the horizontal and vertical plane.The head can rotate 360º in the horizontal plane allowing easy access of the grinding wheel to the work piece.
8) The column structure of the machine enables it to lower and raise the grinding wheel.
9) The motorised workhead allows for small cylindrical grinding between centres or if required single ended work mounted in the chuck.
|Elevating Distance of Head||240mm|
|Horizontal Travel of Table||360mm|
|Longitudinal Travel of Table||230mm|
|Max. clamping length of headstock and tailstock||540mm|
|Rotating Angle of Head||360°|
|Speed of Grinding Wheel||4200 / 7000 RPM|
|Height of The Head Holder||135mm|
|Head Holder Spindle Taper||ISO50/MT#5|
|Grinding Wheel Size||Φ150×16/50×Φ32mm|
|Total Motor Power||2HP|