200-Series CNC Cylindrical Grinding Machine (MKS1320)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MKS1320
- Process Usage: CNC Non-Conventional Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Max. Grinding Diameter: 200mm
- Trademark: Beier
- Specification: 200
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Siemens or Fanuc System: 200 Series
- Max. Grinding Length: 320mm/ 630mm/ 750mm
- Transport Package: Standard Export Wooden Case
- Origin: Beijing, China
Features of the machine tool performance and structure
As medium-size CNC cylindrical grinding machines with international advanced level, MKS1320 CNC cylindrical grinding machines are independently developed and manufactured through the Company's import, digestion and absorption of advanced technologies of TOYODA, with the characteristics of high rigidity, high efficiency and high adaptability. Being the productive CNC cylindrical grinding machines of easy-to-operate, reliable performance and high processing precision, these machine tools are suitable for the usage in mass productions for industries including automobile, motorbikes, air compressors, bearings and also small-scale high precision productions in workshops of military industries, aviation industry, aerospace industry and common precision machining.
- With structural layout of mechatronics and integral protective cover, the machine tool is convenient for maintenance and in conformity with human engineering requirements.
- With a sleeve type hydrostatic/ hydrodynamic mainshafting adopted for the grinding wheel spindle, the machine tool features on the high rotary precision and good rigidity. The linear speed of the grinding wheel can reach 60m/s (for specially ordered) and that of CBN grinding wheel is 80m/s (for specially ordered).
- With two-axis linkage feeding, the machine tool is equipped with worktable (Z axis) and a wheel head (X axis) driven by AC servomotor and ball screws, with minimum setting unit of 0.1μm and maximum fast feed speed of 10m/min; The feed of the wheel head is equipped with special vibration absorbing measures.
- The machine tool can be provided with various types of diamond dressers (installed on the rear side of the work head) according to the needs of customers, thus realizing precise CNC dressing, adapting to grinding of external cylindrical surfaces, taper surfaces, end faces, shaped cylindrical surfaces, arc surfaces and grooves, ensuring the stability of the fitted precision not less than 80% in case of grinding batches of tapered surfaces and achieving automatic compensation.
- The machine tool is provided with an imported or a domestic active measuring device, thus realizing the closed-loop control of grinding process.
- The machine tool adopts an imported advanced CNC system and is provided with all-around controlling functions including grinding program changes, work-piece quality control, machine condition monitoring, fault self-diagnostics, abnormal alarm, and convenient menu type interface input.
|Maximum swiveling diameter||mm||Φ220|
|Distance between Centers||mm||320||630||750|
|Height of center||mm||160|
|Maximum grinding diameter||mm||Φ200|
|Maximum workpiece weight between centers||kg||100|
|Control System||FANUC / SIEMENS|
|Grinding wheel (max)||OD ×W ×ID||mm||Φ500×110×Φ203.5 /Φ600×80×Φ305/ Φ370-Φ500(CBN)|
|Linear speed||mm/sec||45/ 60/ 80 (CBN)|
|Wheel head||Total travel||mm||227|
|Minimum setting unit||mm||0.001|
|Worktable||Type||One layer integrated worktable|
|Minimum setting unit||mm||0.001|
|Work head||Center||MT. No.4|
|Rotating speed||r/min||30-300 (stepless)|
|Travel of center||mm||60|
|Electrical system||Power of wheel spindle motor||Kw||7.5/11|
|Torque of wheel head feeding motor||N.m||8(FANUC) / 16(SIEMENS)|
|Torque of worktable feeding motor||N.m||12(FANUC) /16(SIEMENS)|
|Torque of headstock spindle motor||N.m||4.7(FANUC) / 6(SIEMENS)|
|Hydraulic pump motor||Kw||0.75 (4P)|
|Motor of wheel spindle bearing lubrication pump||Kw||0.75 (4P)|
|Cubage dimension||Hydraulic and lubricating oil tank l||L||45|
|Spindle bearings oil tank||L||45|