320-Series CNC Cylindrical Grinding Machine (MKS1332)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Set/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MKS1332
- Process Usage: CNC Non-Conventional Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Max. Grinding Diameter: 320mm
- Trademark: Beier
- Specification: CE
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Siemens or Fanuc System: 320 Series
- Max. Grinding Length: 750mm/ 1000mm/ 1500mm
- Transport Package: Standard Export Wooden Case
- Origin: Beijing, China
As middle and high grade CNC machine tools, MKS1332 CNC cylindrical grinding machines are independently developed on the basis of applying new technologies and rich experience of designing and manufacturing CNC grinding machines. Characterized by the universalization, high-degree modularization, high rigidity, high efficiency, high adaptability, high precision, easy to operate and reliable performance, these machines are suitable for the mass productive processing of automobile engine crankshaft, camshaft, differential housing, flange plate, and parts of transmission system, such as transmission shaft, half shaft, gear (wheel) shaft, etc., in addition, they also can be applied in the small-scale high precision productions in workshops of military industries, aviation industry, aerospace industry and common precision machining.
Details of MK1332
- With the rational layout and integral protective cover, the machine tool is convenient for maintenance and in conformity with human engineering requirements.
- With a sleeve type hydrostatic/hydrodynamic mainshafting adopted for the grinding wheel spindle, the machine tool features on the high rotary precision and good rigidity. The linear speed of the grinding wheel can reach 60m/s (for specially ordered) and that of CBN grinding wheel is 80m/s (for specially ordered).
- With two-axis linkage feeding, the machine tool is equipped with worktable (Z axis) and a wheel head (X axis) driven by AC servomotor and ball screws, with minimum setting unit of 0.1μm and maximum fast feed speed of 20m/min.
- The machine tool can be provided with various types of diamond dressers (installed on the rear side of the work head) according to the needs of customers, thus realizing precise numerical control trimming and automatic compensation.
- The machine tool is provided with an imported or a domestic active measuring device, thus realizing the closed-loop control of grinding process.
- The machine tool adopts an imported advanced CNC system and is provided with all-around controlling functions including grinding program changes, work-piece quality control, machine condition monitoring, fault self-diagnostics, abnormal alarm, and convenient menu type interface input.